Craig Daniel on Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:36:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] CFI 119

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Jacob Smith <lilomar2525@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> NttPF.
>
> After searching to find out what this meant, I figured out that when I
> clicked on "Reply" to a message from s-b, it was sent to s-d by
> default. odd, imo.

It's because most responses are there to discuss actions, which is
what the discussion list is for. As a response could potentially
contain something that would be a game action but wasn't intended to
be one, it doesn't by default go to the business list. (I believe this
approach is stolen from Agora.)

NttPF stands for "Not to the Public Forum."

 - teucer