Justin Ahmann on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:16:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Nature of Rules

This appears to be an assignment to me, although later messages dispute that.  Before I reply, I have a question.

WHAT is everyone saying about scripts?  I have no evidence that the Oracle's duties are being carried out by a script, and no readout from anything of the sort.  I already checked my spam folder, and there wasn't anything relevant there; I looked on the wiki, and didn't encounter help there either.

What is the source of this stuff?

Codae

P.S. In the interest of courtesy, I've put my message at the bottom and added the angle brackets.