Jeff Gitchel on Sun, 23 May 2010 09:31:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Clocks and Watches

Thanks for the clarification. Is it truly just inconvenient to find the time? Any advice on how to puzzle it out if the wiki is wrong? Can I just ask someone who has a BNomic timepiece in eir pocket? ;-)

--
Jeff Gitchel
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx