Charles Walker on Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:18:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] blah

2009/11/9 Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Proto: Oracularities take effect only with Bn Consent.
>>
>> Pondering was like Bn consent, except that if no one bothers to make a
>> declaration of consistency it passes.
>
> Yeah, but adding an old game mechanic back in when we now have one
> that does the same thing seems silly, and not silly in a "you're all
> fucking nuts" way.

But we had objection/ support and consistency coexisting in the old B,
although it would have probably have made sense to combine the two.

Mostly I'd just like something new and non-Agoran in the ruleset.
Whether that's consistency or a modified support/objection system in
this case makes little difference.

--
Charles Walker