Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:27:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] judge assignments

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks.  Did you just happen to remember, did you look back yourself
> (in which case I'll feel ashamedly lazy and do it myself next time) or
> for future reference is there a wiki page or somesuch that I missed that
> has the dates recorded?

I'm working on the wiki pages, which will also include the arguments
presented in the cases.  Many of these cases were called when we had
no Oracle and tracking these things in the wiki is kind of annoying
(which is probably why BobTHJ just had a plain text report instead of
even trying to continue B's tradition of 1 wiki page per
Consultation).

I was thinking of trying to put together something like Murphy's
database on nomictools.com, except I've seen the annoyance that rules
changes can be in maintaining a system like that, and I fully intend
to propose massive judicial rules changes in the near future,
sabotaging my own work.
--
Wooble