Kerim Aydin on Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:10:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Oracle] judge assignments

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Craig Daniel wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Kerim Aydin <kerim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So I don't mind slogging through the archives because B doesn't seem to
>> have the tradition of requiring the callers to provide evidence (or
>> perhaps for the Oracle to pass that evidence on in assignment) but is
>> there even some notion of the dates these were called in the record so
>> I have some notion of when to start looking?
>
> CFJ 14 was called on August 20 after Kenner Gordon's
> deliberately-ambiguous registration (a message containing only the
> word REGISTER plus a signature) on August 19.
>
> CFJ 19 was called by Hose on October 7 in the same message as e
> registered, after the registration, and is probably trivially true.

Thanks.  Did you just happen to remember, did you look back yourself
(in which case I'll feel ashamedly lazy and do it myself next time) or
for future reference is there a wiki page or somesuch that I missed that
has the dates recorded?

-Goethe.