Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:36:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Deputy Gardener] Gnome Report

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:15 PM,
C-walker<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Geoffrey Spear<wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I deputize for the Gardener to publish the following report of Gnome holdings.
>>
>>         Wa Ea He Ai Ba
>> BobTHJ:   1 27  0  1  0
>> C-walker: 1  4  0  1  1
>> Codae:    0  1  0  0  0
>> Goethe:   1  5  1  1  0
>> Tiger:    0  1  0  0  0
>> Wooble:   2 20  0  3  0
>> teucer:   1  4  0  0  1
>
> Are you sure those Earth Gnome holdings are correct? There is a
> 3-per-week limit as the gain is 'a number of Earth Gnomes equal to the
> highest interest index among all such offices'.

I'm not absolutely sure any of them are correct, but BobTHJ and I
gained 3 each most weeks over a 7 week period.

BTW, there's a serious bug in the Water Gnome in that it ripped off
one of the old Notes that was for having at least one adopted proposal
and no narrowly rejected proposals because there were different Notes
depending on having differing about of narrowly rejected proposals.
Thus, if you have some adopted proposals and any narrowly rejected
proposals you get nothing, while if you have an adopted proposal and
horrible proposals that are overwhelmingly rejected, you get the same
reward as if all of your proposals were adopted.
--
Wooble