Geoffrey Spear on Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:02:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Registrar] Census

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 4:22 PM,
C-walker<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Geoffrey Spear<wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Registrar's Census
>>
>> Date of last report: Mon 11 May 09
>> Date of this report: Mon 18 May 09

> I intend, without objection, to ratify the above incorrect document.
> It is incorrect because Ais523's RP accidentally registered anyone who
> had ever voted on any refresh proposal. This has mostly likely
> inflated quorum higher than the number of actual players and prevented
> any proposal passing since the last emergency. Luckily, Agora's rules
> defend us well against another crisis and this ratification will
> retroactively fix everything.

BTW, the 18 May report was chosen because it represents the gamestate
we've believed to be correct this whole time; ratification would make
the player list for every Decision that hasn't self-ratified yet
exactly what we thought it was when it was initiated.
--
Wooble