C-walker on Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:56:01 -0700 (MST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [s-d] [s-b] Just in case
- To: discussion list for B Nomic <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] Just in case
- From: C-walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:55:37 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ml0dEbE2Id7fSqnvS+dwCq5mrh8NAMXChqQfTgU7nRs=; b=NVFwhhSaXb6Vy87qrnFlkTgzJ18O3y5FrTYGXayYlvd6Kctr0O694/luWPJd1r4fb3 qcHL7PEKd2AR48qHJo4b8G6HWWpmkO5ARwynizZDvE1n1U0K+/6lB3xDoI+Lr0niX+dW cbYMPXzWnn099Vhj3gAS6gMq45A94DnO4Wa58=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ISYw/d3NcFBEKLlyTwnWFYgXlyPSgqdmv/Na7gzIifZbWTEyiw69f6m9c6dkC6idpM dsBzz1niw69S3795mMwqhKoZstZTJLWy73ECcjJP4NoLu2NOnycny8S9beFf9cB5xC66 RPP5+aIC1fgIMrg754GSslTKK06RumrWZEpBE=
- In-reply-to: <653283240906220731q769f1b23i60928752e473f299@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <dc05cc2c0906211039n21bac120i9d32043ef47270a3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <653283240906220731q769f1b23i60928752e473f299@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> C-walker wrote:
>> Wooble wrote:
>>> 1964 O 0 1.0 Tiger Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Free the nonexistent market
>> I intend, with two support, to make this decision democratic.
> Why? ÂNo one has any vote coins and everyone's voting limit is the
> same as it would be if the decision were democratic.
I forgot that the vote coins/ vote power overhaul got rid of caste
completely, and wanted to prevent the current contract scams in Agora
from transferring to B. Now I see that was entirely pointless. :/
C-walker, who thinks that if Blognomic can alter universal constants,
e can certainly disobey the laws of physics in B.
spoon-discuss mailing list