C-walker on Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:56:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Just in case

Wooble wrote:
> C-walker wrote:
>> Wooble wrote:
>>> 1964 O 0 1.0 Tiger        Free the nonexistent market
>>
>> I intend, with two support, to make this decision democratic.
>
> Why? ÂNo one has any vote coins and everyone's voting limit is the
> same as it would be if the decision were democratic.

I forgot that the vote coins/ vote power overhaul got rid of caste
completely, and wanted to prevent the current contract scams in Agora
from transferring to B. Now I see that was entirely pointless. :/

--
C-walker, who thinks that if Blognomic can alter universal constants,
e can certainly disobey the laws of physics in B.