Ed Murphy on Tue, 26 May 2009 11:41:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] CFJ 5a assigned to Panel {ais523, BobTHJ, Tiger}

Wooble wrote:

> I claim that the ID referenced in the subject is incorrect; appeals
> are a type of judicial cases and have their own ID numbers, which must
> be natural numbers, Agora's ignoring its rules in favor of game custom
> notwithstanding.

Dunno about B, but Agora's Rule 991 explicitly addresses this:

      Judicial cases (other than appeal cases, which have historically
      been identified by reference to the prior case) have ID numbers,