comex on Tue, 12 May 2009 12:55:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Simplify Massively

I'm subscribed to s-b but don't always receive messages sent to it, in the sense that I rarely read the label dedicated to B messages (and, until s-b becomes a PF, am not expected to).

I haven't checked whether I'm still a player, however.

Sent from my iPhone