James Baxter on Mon, 11 May 2009 13:07:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] point of order

> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:56:15 +0100
> From: penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] point of order
>
> 2009/5/11 Charles Walker <charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Ais523's Refresh Proposal is adopted, and the following changes to the
>> gamestate occur:
>>

> Now we have no forums and have to send messages by emailing them to
> all players with a note.
>
> Also, there is barely anything unique about the gamestate.
>
> Awesome
>
> I'd hit my panic button if they existed and I was a player

Any message to spoon-business will be distributed among all the players and a message stating that it is intended to be public need not be that long.
The Agoran ruleset can now be built upon, altered and made more B-like, the point is that Agora has a much more stable gamestate than B nomic.
Also, any lack of playerhood is your own fault.