Warrigal on Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:43:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] agora

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Charles Walker
<charles.w.walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Agoran Notary lists the parties of B as Warrigal. Even with the
> recent forfeits, surely there is someone else here that also plays Agora?
>

> C-walker, who is vaguely interested in joining the big Ag

By default, being a party to B Nomic as recognized by Agora is
independent of both being a player of B Nomic and being a player of
Agora: people who play neither can be a party, and people who play
both can opt out. However, I think the current B definition of
"player" makes every player of B a party to B Nomic as recognized by
Agora, whether they actually play Agora or not.

I think it would be possible to make B Nomic a public contract without
the objection of a party. This is an Agoran action, so the
announcement of intent and objections both have to go to Agora; one
does not need to be a player of Agora either to announce intent or to
object. B Nomic would be eligible for playerhood in Agora if B's rules
stated who was responsible for carrying out B's obligations in Agora.

--Warrigal