Alex Smith on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:38:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] fire and water

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 23:45 +0200, Joel Uckelman wrote:
> Thus spake comex:
> > >
> > > It is entirely possible that I've missed a message and corresponding
> > > RFJ from some time in the last few years. =A0Which message claimed to
> > > end A, and where was the RFJ called on it?
> >
> > Joel: Any info on this?
>
> I don't have time to look right now. At some point I declared the game
> over on the business list, and no one disputed it for enough nweeks for
> the statute of limitations to end the game.

comex thinks he found a bug in the statute of limitations: it only
applies if someone actually calls an RFJ on the matter. He made his own
declaration, made himself administrator using the statute of limitations
(by calling an RFJ), then changed the rules so that the statute of
limitations wouldn't cause your earlier declaration to be effective.
Preventing the game ending by scam, in other words.

--
ais523