James Baxter on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:28:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The gamestate of B Nomic

> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:32:06 -0500

> From: teucer@xxxxxxxxx

> To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx

> Subject: Re: [s-b] The gamestate of B Nomic

> Nice digging, JamesB.

> I hit my panic button.

Problem is...the emergencies rule may have changed as the result of an emergency but, from what I can see, proposal 266 was the main change to the system. That would make the End of Era 4 emergencies invalid. If we can get a refresh proposal through then we can just shift the ruleset back to its 5th era state.