comex on Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:14:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Welcome to A!

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> so the following are already players:
>  Wooble, ehird, comex, 0x44, teucer, Kisse, Murphy
> and the following need to be voted in:
>  j, Warrigal, Codae, Billy Pilgrim, Sgeo

Oh, my... we're both wrong, I think.

'N-day P-consent on a Motion is granted if no more than P eligible
voters object to the Motion within N days of its recognition.'

As these were never recognized by the Administrator, the timeout
hasn't even started yet and none of us are players.  Joel should not
resign yet, but first R228 "assign [each motion] a serial number in
the sequence appropriate to its type" so we can join the game.