Cassie Bayer on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:04:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

2009/2/19 Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> This is a non-binding straw poll on how we should continue.

> C) Ancient History: Scrap B and continue with A Nomic using its
> existing ruleset.  Joel would probably appreciate one of use replacing
> em as Administrator :).
>
> D) Other options I missed?

I would approve of either of these two options.  I kind of don't like the
idea that I learned the B ruleset just to have it change to the Agora
ruleset, so I have to learn a whole new ruleset... but hey, that's what I
get for joining an explicit paradox, right?