Warrigal on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:37:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wooble wrote:
>> I missed the obvious one, starting a brand new game.  It's game
>> custom; when A Nomic was started on the Berserker Nomic list, it was,
>> by one player's count, the 6th nomic game that set of players had
>> started.
>
> FOR

I vote for Agora's initial ruleset plus contracts, partnerships,
assets, and a way for players to kill each other, thereby preventing
them from voting. Speaker doesn't matter; I volunteer.

--Warrigal "'Speaking of which, look what I have'?"