Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:07:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Straw poll

I'd go with C, as I think it'll be hard to agree on any version of B. A also
sounds good if people want to just ratify a new ruleset by fiat (essentially
a new nomic IMO) as mentioned earlier, but honestly I don't think that is
any different from using option C to create a gamestate that is identical to
what we thought the gamestate of B Nomic was before all this happened.

Billy Pilgrim