Elliott Hird on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:22:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On 23 Jan 2009, at 17:16, Jamie Dallaire wrote:

Agreed it should remain accessible to newbies. Reading ruleset + PD of
influential consultations (I plan to skim thru what we've got so far and suggest some that should lose influence soon) should be enough + not too
onerous.

"Rules define how this game is played."

I really think it should be the general case -- in the mechanics of the
rules -- that should be patched, not just specific instances being
generalized over time.