Tyler on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:14:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

Ok, then I was wrong. The Consultation was answered on the 1st of January
(Although it's too close to tell if it was that or the 31st of December) The
5th of January the ndelay was 4, so the Consultation was tallied but not
Pondered by then. But it makes no difference if it was Pondered; the
"decision" was and is final. (no more claims can be made)

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tyler wrote:
>
>> Wow, it's hard to tell. I'm confused as to when this emergency began. Can
>> someone answer me that, please? It seems that if it began on the 4th or
>> later then I'm ok. Otherwise, I'll be happy to submit the Consultation I
>> ZOTted again, or assign it if someone resubmits it.
>>

> On Jan 5th when the 4th (5th?) PEP went paranoid - Pause was initialized
> Jan 6th 00:44 UTC.

 -Tyler