Craig Daniel on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:01:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] The Emergency: how to predict my ballot!

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> 2. Rule 0 needs an overhaul to make it more scam-proof and harder to
>> set off. That said, I don't think it's actually so urgent we need an
>> emergency, and we don't want a crappy but less hole-ridden version as
>> a stopgap. -20 to +30 points for messing with rule 0.
>>

> There's a Proposal floating around for this we can keep working on.

Yes. I am planning to vote for it. This needs to happen promptly, but
it's not exactly crisis material.

>> 4. Let's make the clock startable again, shall we? +3 points per
>> currently unfilled ministry that your RP assigns to somebody who's
>> agreed to do the job. -1 point per currently unfilled ministry you
>> assign to somebody who hasn't agreed to do the job; -5 points per
>> currently unassigned ministry that your RP gives to me.
>>

> Assigning ministries via RP is Just Wrong. Let the appropriate volunteers
> take the offices at will.

Given that anyone can take any vacant ministries before the Emergency
even ends, I doubt this one will be relevant.

 - teucer