Elliott Hird on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:15:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Temporally Displaced Forfeiture

On 5 Jan 2009, at 22:09, Tyler wrote:

I ZOT this Consultation. Oracle's a bit swamped right now. And I don't think there's ground to stand on here. Things cannot be done in the past; that's just common sense. Reality trumps any rules that say contrary. If anyone
else agrees with M P Darke, I suggest you make the Consultation more
general. Like "Can a Player forfeit in the past?" Then I'll reconsider
accepting it.

Last time you were the Oracle we told you to stop zotting consultations
you thought you knew the answer to.

You might want to heed this advice.