Tyler on Mon, 5 Jan 2009 04:49:43 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Who's Ordained?

James Baxter, 0x44. These are who I believe to be Ordained right now. If you
think I'm wrong, speak up, or these are the only ones to get Consultations.

BobTHJ, Billy Pilgrim, Murphy, and Tyler all failed to answer Consultations
they had been assigned within a jiffy. (BP's Answer was nttpf.)

"Winston" removed his Ordained property. ehird resigned.

I used Warrigal's standing/sitting bench list to determine who were among
those who might be ordained, not the Players PD. So I'm probably wrong about
something.

--
 -Tyler