Jay Campbell on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 16:18:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

It's called CONSISTENT/INCONSISTENT claims, bud.

That would only work if you were a player and could take the MoQ, and somehow not violate three other clauses of that rule in answering the fake consultation.

I am fully willing to accept my in-game punishment for such.

B Nomic has no authority over non-Players, aside from asking them to stop spamming the public forum with fake game actions.