Jay Campbell on Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:52:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Is ehird still a Player?

Correct. The fact you unambiguously forfeited like a pansy is the reason you aren't a player.

The forfeit was ambiguous.

Nope. No matter how many times you say that, it's not true, so I'll respond.

Stating repeatedly that you are a player and pretending to take game actions does not make you a player.

I've offered actual reasoning. You can disagree, but stop being an idiot on purpose to further your personal viewpoint.

My "personal viewpoint" is backed by the rules and the majority of the player base. Shall we put it to a vote?

Also - after this blatant quit-in-a-huff then scam-to-return-before-reregistration-limit I urge everyone to vote against ehird's reinstatement as a player by proposal, especially after attempting the break the MoQ rules multiple times in one message (self-assignment, "personal interest") in the process.