Craig Daniel on Fri, 2 Jan 2009 09:56:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Assignments of Consultations 179-187

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you equally Tired And Emotional about the related theory that they
> cease to be Game Objects?  (See my previous "one of these three things
> probably happened to ehird's mack" message.)

I for one find all of those implausible. *Something* must have
happened, but there's nothing I believe could be the correct answer.

(Hence, I think both Consultations need to be judged as if the
deregistration changed nothing. MMQ's trying to argue for Paradox, but
I think there's no specific fate for the macks that could have
happened and thus no paradox on the Consultations as I called them.)