Ed Murphy on Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:41:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Not Happy

Tyler wrote:

> And why doesn't your
> scam patch the Ruleset to disallow itself from happening again?

It does, by stating that the EF must be a PF if one is still
working.  ("Most recent" is still broken, but that can be fixed
later via Tweak, or else worked around by posting to both PFs.)

> P.S. I don't even know if I believe the EF really is at the address you
> claim it is. Where's the Consultation on that?

I submitted one, but it hasn't been processed yet.  Another one could be
submitted on "what happens if the EF starts out accessible but becomes
inaccessible mid-procedure?".