Charles Schaefer on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:15:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Would someone please forward this to the emergency forum when voting starts (if it hasn't already)?

2008/12/28, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> 1) they cannot forward on your behalf

I thought not.

 2) they don't want you in their idiotic cabal

I don't want in, I just want to vote. This IS still a nomic, at least for
now.

 3) the google groups one is probably the right one

Oh. Thanks.

 4) why do you want to give them wins by dictatorship? mine cuts out that
>> part

Might as well. We should give out more wins. If you want, I'll vote for a
proposal giving you "Win by Starting a New Era" or something similar.