Charles Schaefer on Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:12:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Dictatorship consultations

2008/12/26, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> House pays 13 macks against m10 for option 1 pondered True, 12 macks
> against your m10 for option 2 pondered True. Betting phase ends at Priest
> assignment.

What if one of the bettors is selected Priest?

Gratuituous argument: Even if the Emergency over there is valid, it is still
in its voting phase (I think), which means no player could have changed the
gamestate by dictatorship when these consultations were submitted.