Jay Campbell on Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:33:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [Society] Non-report.

I think you're on the wrong nomic.

There is no sitting or standing or rotating of any bench.

"the Oracle shall select a random one between the eligible Players" and that means using the dice server to select from Ordained players, minus the supplicant, unbeliever and oracle.

I assign this Consultation the number 177. (Consultation 176 was an
unofficial Consultation called by Sgeo and assigned to GreenReaper.)

Standing players: none. Sitting players: Charles, JamesB, BobTHJ,
0x44, Murphy, teucer, ehird and Billy Pilgrim.

I rotate the bench, making all Sitting players Standing. I assign
Consultation 177 to Charles.

Further dibs stuff: If you want to blanket dibs out of all future
Consultations by default, go ahead and I'll try not to assign
Consultations to you unless you ask for them. Again, the
standing/sitting thing takes precedence over this.

Standing players: JamesB, BobTHJ, 0x44, Murphy, teucer, ehird and
Billy Pilgrim. Sitting ayers: none.

--Warrigal