Charles Schaefer on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:51:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Not one, but TWO consultations regarding our wonderful "error-free" ruleset

2008/12/22, Elliott Hird <penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 22 Dec 2008, at 19:38, Charles Schaefer wrote:
>
> No where do the current (fifth era) rules define
>> "random",
>>

> liar

Mistaken, actually. You're right, I overlooked 5E46 (right where it should
be, nitpicking and definitions). Further evidence supporting my argument in
favor of the dice server. Do you have anything to say about my other two
criticisms of your ruleset? The consultations don't actually depend on them,
just things that should be spelled out. (If they're not. It's possible I
overlooked them too.)