comex on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:16:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoQ Report - Consultations 155-160 Priest Assignments

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> *Consultation 155:*
>>
>> Supplicant: ehird
>>
>> Question: Did Jay violate the rules by turning the clock on in the
>> above-quoted message?
>>
>> [[the above-quoted message, from j, said: "I turn the clock on."]]
>> [[Supplicant, please use the Unbeliever mechanism. Had I assigned this
>> Consultation immediately after you submitted it, it would have gone to the
>> only eligible Priest: j. It may yet...]]
>>
>> Reasoning: there were unfilled ministerial obligations and outdated PDs. We
>> need updated reports to play this game. The pragmatic clock is just to avoid
>> clock crises. I recommend a very short Jail time or a minimal mack fine, as
>> this is the first offense.
>

> This is Consultation 155. I assign it to Priest comex.

Among other things, the Minister of Warfare did not publish eir report
until about three hours after the clock was turned on.  However, this
was the first time the rule has been violated; none of the other
reports besides that one were very important AFAIK, and we've been
through several consecutive emergencies.