Elliott Hird on Sun, 14 Dec 2008 06:07:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Oracle is Wise

On 14 Dec 2008, at 02:13, Jamie Dallaire wrote:

I Submit the following Proposal, entitled "The Oracle is Wise":

This is seriously a terrible idea. We need the consultation system for fair judgment on the game.

If the Oracle can assign things willy-nilly, he controls our method of interpretation of the game.

If an ally to a scam gets assigned, then it'll be INCONSISTENT, almost certainly.

It's not a big deal and the consequences are great. I urge everyone to vote AGAINST this proposal.

If it passes, I will run for MoQ on the premise of being fair and using the dice server.