Charles Schaefer on Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:26:28 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] ERIS would be proud that we have had five emergencies in one nday

I have one more final exam to take in about an hour (microeco*nomics*), then
I will be putting together a(n) RP that will hopefully fix any critical
issues so we won't need any more RPs for a while.

Proto:
Ruleset: current post- ais523's RP, with ty-guy6's grammatical fixes and
other critical issues
Ordained: will explicitly set ordainment switches (let me know if you want
yours ON)
Vested: whoever votes in this round of RPs
PDs: ratified? or are they out of date?
mack, grid, etc: reset

Also, I still have my tweak left for the nweek, if anyone has a good idea
how to use it let me know. (actually, I have several good ideas, but I need
one that won't be objected to)

--
Charles Schaefer