Jay Campbell on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:54:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Era 5 Consultation 1

Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2008, at 22:44, Jay Campbell wrote:
>

>> I encourage an Answer at least as interesting as Paradox.
>>

> The rule change itself didn't cause that to happen; it was indirect.

Everyone is at square 0,0 and not everyone is allowed to be. Something
caused it. Whatever caused it, wherever you draw the line, that's the
invalid action. I submit that enacting the refresh proposal is the most
conspicuous action to examine.