Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 03:51:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] squares

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:46 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> yay, so I finally read ehird's RP really carefully front to back.
>
> a) whither the temporal prime directive? don't think it matters in the
> proposed ruleset, but it's just a good idea to keep its absence in mind.
> b) proposal conflicts are a little bit broken. if a proposal conflicts with
> another that is won, then the first is automatically lost. if two
> conflicting proposals are won, I think the one with the highest strength
> should prevail, but this is not currently the case. I'll propose this if
> ehird's RP passes.
> c) "Initially, all Players are Resident in the Square (0,0). [...] A Square
> can never have more than 3 Residents." What???
> d) I quite like this refresh proposal. Here, let me go vote for it for
> real.

e) oh, and we'll see how it works out, but my initial feeling is that we
should scale down the ranges of most weapons. As it now stands, I get the
feeling that with 5 square moves per day, one could get shot A LOT before
managing to move out of someone's range. Then again maybe we want that :-D

BP