Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 03:46:42 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] squares

yay, so I finally read ehird's RP really carefully front to back.

a) whither the temporal prime directive? don't think it matters in the
proposed ruleset, but it's just a good idea to keep its absence in mind.
b) proposal conflicts are a little bit broken. if a proposal conflicts with
another that is won, then the first is automatically lost. if two
conflicting proposals are won, I think the one with the highest strength
should prevail, but this is not currently the case. I'll propose this if
ehird's RP passes.
c) "Initially, all Players are Resident in the Square (0,0). [...] A Square
can never have more than 3 Residents." What???
d) I quite like this refresh proposal. Here, let me go vote for it for real.

Billy Pilgrim