comex on Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:06:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal: Referendum

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So here's the closest thing. Any Refresh Proposals that you dislike more
> than the status quo should be ranked below mine.
>
> I submit the following Refresh Proposal:
> {
> All Paranoid PEPs become Calm.
> }

I was going to propose that, but I changed my mind.  Even Tweaks
require ndays, and thus the Clock: going directly back to the old
state just requires another emergency (unless you do an Oracularity,
but good luck getting that to go through).

Therefore I now support Murphy's proposal: ehird's is okay, but in the
half that I read, it had a few mistakes (and e asked me to fix one of
them :p)... I might vote for eirs if e looks very thoroughly through
it.