Tyler on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:48:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Hmm...

Wooble went calm, so now we have three paranoids, if I count correctly. (Or
one if Wooble's scam is totally invalid.)

Yeah, I guess you probably went paranoid because of all the scam attempts of
late, and the slowness of some Ministers in performing their important
functions. I'm tempted to do the same, except that I don't know how we might
improve upon our current system via Refresh Proposal. Do you have a
specific idea you want to try, or are you just going on the assumption that
someone will come up with something?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Taral <taralx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I set my mental state to Paranoid.
>
> --
> Taral <taralx@xxxxxxxxx>
> "Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."
>    -- Unknown

 -Tyler