Elliott Hird on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:42:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] (no subject)

On 19 Nov 2008, at 02:40, Ed Murphy wrote:

> I also submit the following consultation, naming teucer as the
> unbeliever:
>
>       Does Monstrou's consent constitute "Monstrous Consent" for
>       the purpose of Rule 4E88 and/or 5E88 (The Monster)?

arguments: In agora it was established that monstrous consent is
top-to-bottom, on-its-side ASCII art that takes up 80 columns and
is serifed and made up of #s, saying "I consent."

Yes, that's Agora, but the rule is from Agora.

P.S. I request a vote, being the Mad Scientist in Agora/B. :-P