Geoffrey Spear on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:59:08 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Newbie needs help

I don't think Consultations are needed.

You're definitely an Outsider, regardless of whether you consent to the Rules.

And the Consultations rule is buggy; only Players could previously
submit Consultations and when that was changed the whole rule wasn't
cleaned up.  You can certainly submit them; probably they have no
Supplicant if you're not a player.

Wooble