Painstricken on Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:54:30 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Newbie needs help

I've been thinking about joining the game, but I'm not quite ready yet.  I
have several questions I need answers to.

Since it's not at all clear whether I can make consultations on my own, I
would appreciate if some players would make the following consultations for
me:

1st
{From 4E3:Outsiders
"An Outsider is a Game Object representing the projection into the Game of
an External Force. As a Game Object, an Outsider is bound by the Rules.
These Rules do not purport to regulate External Forces except in relation to
their interaction with the Game as Outsiders."

>From Rule 4E4: Joining and Leaving
"A Player is an Outsider who consents to be governed by the rules, fulfills
all requirements for continued playerhood specified by the rules, and has
become a Player in a manner specified by the rules that were in effect at
the time e became a Player.

Any Human External Force who is not already a Player and who has not been a
player in the current or previous nweek can become a Player by posting a
message to a Public Forum containing a request to become a Player and a
uniquely identifying name that e wishes to be known by."

Question:  As an external force who consents to be governed by the rules but
has not yet submitted a request for player status or uniquely identifying
name, Is it correct that I qualify as an outsider but not a Player?}

2nd

{I have questions but I am not yet a Player.  I want to be certain I'm
getting straight answersThe Rule about Consultations vexes me because the
language is a bit confusing and needs clarification.

>From Rule 4E18: Judgment

"Any External Force may as a Game Action submit a Consultation.
Consultations are Game Documents that contain a Question that is to be
Answered. The Question must be posed in such a form as to permit a yes or no
reply."
According to this, I should be able to submit my own Consultations as an
External Force.  Yet, a few lines down in the description, the language is
confusing.

"That player submitting the consultation will be known as Supplicant
regarding that consultation."

Apparently I may or may not be know as the Supplicant

Question:  Does this mean that regardless of whether I am considered a
Supplicant, I may still submit Consultations?}
Thanks in advance.