ais523 on Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:53:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] panic

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 14:49 -0700, Charles Schaefer wrote:
> Why does everyone in B Nomic panic so easily?
>
> All this contract mess could have been fixed through proposals and
> consultations (indeed, we've already started those processes). We even fixed
> C Nomic without an emergency. (Well, the one to a-b doesn't really count) I
> thought emergencies were for the times where we really get stuck (i.e. the
> seven month long ndelay). Let's let people (like teucer) get a few scams off
> before we close up the loopholes.
>
> I submit the following Refresh Proposal:
> {{Make comex a player, if he was not one already.}}

I'd like to point out that when a scam similar to yours was tried in
Agora, it lead to a huge number of deregistrations and arguments. I
think an emergency is probably needed; what if, for instance, someone
did something SCAM-like that controlled votes on the resulting
proposals?

--
ais523
This message is not consent to anything