Tyler on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:34:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] BobTHJ's MoQ file?

This might be useful to you also, j, if you want to really get the Justice
display up to date. (No hurry I suppose.) I don't think BobTHJ ever gave me
his 'master list', but maybe he still might if you pester him. Alternatively
you could look back through the record of emails and find his old MoQ
reports. They each point to the previous one, so they aren't too hard to
use.

--
 -Tyler