Phil Ulrich on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:30:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Snag the Beast: teucer, Charles, Billy Pilgrim, ehird

Just a heads up, I will be getting to my consultations tomorrow. I'm
out of town at the moment.

Also, I'm going to need to be able to actually read the contract of
Epimenides.

Phil