Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:11:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] C Nomic

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Noting that Outsiders are Game Objects whether or not they are
> playing, I hereby cause Epimenides, Inc (of which I am an officer) to
> initiate the following transaction:
>
> {Assertion: comex is not a player.
> Epimenides, Inc. transfers m5 to comex.}

Except the entities I was referring to are defined as Players or
Corporations in C Nomic, and recognized as such in B (or vice versa). If
comex is gone, he is not a Player in either of the two nomics: "A Player may
cease to be a Player by Forfeiting the game". So he might be a game object
still, as an Outsider, but he's not a COO.