Joel Uckelman on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:48:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] request to join A Nomic

Thus spake ehird:

> On 9 Oct 2008, at 22:38, Joel Uckelman wrote:
>
> > Thus spake ehird:
> >>
> >> Never officially.
> >
> > Yes, I was. I'm not just the Administrator, I'm also a Player. See
> > Rule
> > 208/1.
>
> Never officially ended.

It's true, it never officially ended. However, I believe I could wrap it
up before anyone could do anything about it. By R307/3, I have the power to
set evryone who hasn't taken any action in the past three nweeks to be
Away, and Away Players don't count for Quorum; additionally, as Admin,
I never become Away. Therefore, Quorum would be 1, and so I could either
successfully make a Motion to Remove every player but myself, or pass
1-0-0 a Proposal to end the game.

--
J.