ais523 on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:43:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A Perfectly Good Scam

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 16:28 -0400, Phil Ulrich wrote:
> Is that >= 4 Paranoid players again? If so it happens regardless of
> whether you're evil or not... just need to set up the Emergency Forum
> again, as this's a new Emergency (and make a reasonable effort to notify
> us about it).
The problem is that an evil MoM can designate an evil Emergency Forum...
I actually came up with that scam in the first place, but ehird seems to
have used it to annoy Agora a lot. I scammed Agora into playing in an
IRC channel for a while earlier this week; that might have been an
interesting scam here too, although probably too annoying.
--
ais523