ehird on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:10:44 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] A Perfectly Good Scam

(Sent to s-d so as many players see it as possible, sent to a-d
to make them get all scared.)

I become Paranoid.

I hoist the Black Watch Plaid.

Being the MoM, I am the Emergency Coordinator for this Emergency.

Emergency Forum for this Emergency.

I believe it is reasonably accessible to all PEPs, you can subscribe via
the web at http://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/agora-
business.

Since not every PEP is guaranteed to have access to a web browser,
you can
also subscribe via email by sending a message to
agora-business-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "subscribe"
and a body
of "subscribe" (without quotes in both instances).

(Actually, I think the previous paragraph is irrelevant - a web
browser is
required to view Public Displays. Still, for completeness...)

I initialize the Pause.

--
ehird